Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 picture a day: Week one

One of my goals this year was to get back to my picture a day post.  Back when I learned my camera and really loved photography! Before photography became a job I had to do and it was something I wanted to do. Don't get me wrong, I still love it.  I just rarely take pictures of moments in my life anymore.  That's what I want to get back to. Documenting sweet moments in my life too.   Of course like any goals there are set backs.  Like having the flu punch you in the face the second day of your goal.  So the first week is lacking some days.  Here we go!  Enjoy~

January 1st
 I had my first shoot of the year and it was of the cutest dimple i have ever seen!!


January 5
My baby lost her front tooth today. 
Growing up. 
:(

January 6th
 Puppy Love

January 7th 
 The coldest it has been in 100 years in North Carolina. 
So for homeschool science this morning we threw boiling water in the sky and watched it turn to ice crystals and blew bubbles and watched them freeze. 

No comments: