Friday, December 23, 2011

I have been so incredibly slacking on this blog!
I have no much catching up to do it's almost overwhelming. 
Oh well, I'll give it my best shot. 
Soccer season went by so fast this year.
In fact the whole year has flown by.  
I feel like I have way to many ball in the air a lot of the time but
on the the other hand am extremely grateful for the opportunities I have been given to make some extra money for the family.  Nathan's job has taken a hit being in the mortgage industry. So I really feel blessed to have things going as well as they are with my photography and piano. 

All that being said I am grateful for soccer season. 
 I admit it.  
I'm a soccer mom. 
I lose my mind when I watch Madison play soccer.
She's good.
and she's smaller than everyone else
but she doesn't care, or even notice.  
She is so competitive and so FAST!
I lose my mind and scream my head off like a banshee when she plays
it's like therapy but better.  
Screaming sometimes is good for the soul.
 Her team did well this year and came in third place. 
Considering that it is a rec league and they let two travel teams join the 
playoffs (don't ask me why) they did fantastic!  
Here are a few favorite shots from the season. 








No comments: